Explosive Symbol Sign
Explosive Symbol Sign
Dangerous Substance Safety Signs
A newer version of this sign is now available - see next picture, we are happy to supply these to you but would advise that you should purchase the new Internationally recognised symbol. See notes below line ...
This sign is available in three different sizes as Self Adhesive Vinyl, Semi Rigid PVC or Rigid 5mm Foamex.
There is also a choice of self adhesive vinyl multi-packs labels - see Dangerous Substance Labels.
Make your selection from the pull down menu and the price will be displayed :-
- Available in different finishes
- Option to add protective clear cover
- These safety signs are manufactured in a different choice of sizes and available as self adhesive vinyl prints on a high quality vinyl and printed with original eco solvent inks to guarantee colour depth and accuracy or as Semi Rigid PVC or 5mm Rigid Foam signs.
- We can manufacture your signs on other materials such as aluminium, dibond or polycarbonate and add logos if required; Contact SK Signs for advice and pricing on these options.
- Please note that Self Adhesive Vinyl signs will not stick to all surfaces - smooth plastics, metals and glass should be fine, but wall surfaces can be a problem. We do have different vinyls for different purposes, so if in doubt please contact us for advice. Alternatively order a semi-rigid sign and request self-adhesive tabs from us.
New International Classification of Chemical Labelling now in use - please see Related Items below
From June 1 2015 the symbols used to identify chemicals are changing from the orange and black labels to white and red.
The regulation ensures that classification, labelling and packaging of chemicals matches that of the GHS standards (Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals, created by the United Nations to identify hazardous chemicals through standard symbols and phrases).
The regulation has been designed in order for the international trade of chemicals to be done safely, providing protection to human health and the environment. These rules will apply to chemical manufacturers, importers, distributors and employers.